A few weeks ago, I promised that I’d giveaway an e-design plan to a reader when I reached 200 followers. Well, that time has come! And, it just so happens that Saturday is my 2 month blogging anniversary!
E-Design simply is a way to have help on a room via email, rather than having a designer out to your home. This giveaway is valued at $175 and is gifted to a lucky reader by Hyphen Interiors.
This E-Design plan will include:
- One story board for the space with one edit.
- Notes on the design.
- A floor plan.
- Readers who need a full room makeover and though they want to do the work theirselves, they want a plan for that work.
- Readers who just want to tweak a room or introduce a couple of new elements.
- Readers who need advice on furniture placement.
- Readers who are at a stand still and need to polish a room.
(Note: Connecting rooms are not counted as one room.)
Story boards serve as a visual design plan for a room.
They help the client answer the questions:
- What will this design plan/ floor plan look like as it pertains to colors and actual pieces of furniture
- How will these elements work together?
Visit my Services page to read about just how eDesign plans work.
1. Simply become a follower of Hyphen Interiors (if you already are, then great).
2. Leave a comment saying what room you’d use the e-design giveaway on.
Be sure to leave your email address if you don’t have a blog. I’ll need a way to contact you. (Feel free to email it to me if you don’t want to leave it publicly.)
This giveaway ends Monday, April 25th at 8pm. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Tuesday, April 26th.
Good luck readers!