To show my appreciation, I am giving my readers a chance to win one of these fabulous limited edition bags!
NiceRakc is an Etsy shop. Rachel, the owner, makes these bags mostly from thrift store clothing. What a creative, fashionable upcycled product!
A quick intro to the store lingo –
- PARTY RAKCs are small clutches.
- SHOULDER RAKCs and BIG RAKCs are larger bags.
- STRAPPY RAKCs are hand-free cross body bags.
- HOBO RAKCs are larger shoulder bags with curved lines.
- TOP RAKCs are top handle bags.
What I love about her bags is the juxtaposition of styles and materials. They combine soft and hard, feminine and masculine. And, some even have a bit of a rock ‘n roll edge.
Rachel is giving away a $35 gift certificate to her shop! I wish I could enter! It’s a great gift for you or an amazing one of a kind gift for someone you love!
1. Simply become a follower of Hyphen Interiors (if you already are, then great).
Note: If you prefer to follow via Facebook, that’s fine. Just “like” Hyphen Interiors on FB.
2. Then, visit NiceRakc and come back and leave a comment on this post letting me know which item was your favorite and that you are a follower and/ or liked the FB page.
This giveaway ends at 8pm PST on Monday, April 18th. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Tuesday, April 19th.
Check out some of her bags below. But, be sure to go to the shop because there is a lot more!
So do not miss out entering to win this awesome giveaway. I wish I could win. Good luck readers!
P.S. I usually stick with interior design items, but I couldn’t pass up the upcycled aspect as it reminded me of reworking my chair and other projects that we all so often take part in. And, well, I tried making a hand bag once… and it didn’t go well. So, I appreciate the work involved.