I am excited to introduce you to Arcadian Lighting! It’s definitely one of my go-to places for lighting and other decorating accessories. And, it’s very true that lighting can make a room! Don’t forget this touch – not only lamps, but overhead lighting. It can set the mood of a space.
“Founded in 2002, Arcadian Lighting started selling decorative home lighting fixtures and lamps online, and has become one of the top Internet retailers for home lighting products.”
Today, I am teaming up with the folks at Arcadian Lighting to host a fabulous giveaway! Arcadian Lighting generously offered one of Hyphen Interiors readers an opportunity to win a $75 gift card giveaway and the lucky winner will get to pick any of their favorite product/ products from Arcadian Lighting.
Here are some examples of the awesome things you will find for under $75 on their website!
And, some other fabulous things that they have:
I want them all!! They have the best selection.
Here are the rules to enter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to United States and Canada residents only. (My international readers, sorry.)
2. Only ships to the current continental US (48 states). If the winner lives in Hawaii or Alaska or Canada, the winner must pay the additional fees that may incur.
3. A special code will be given to the lucky winner and it can only be used once.
Simply visit Arcadian Lighting and let me know what you would buy with your $75 gift card if you win (be specific). Leave a comment telling us what your favorite item is.
For additional entries (one extra entry for each of the following):
1. ‘Like’ me on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog.
2. ‘Like’ Arcadian Lighting on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog telling me you did.
3. Follow Arcadian Lighting on Twitter and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
6. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook status and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
The deadline to enter is 5pm on January 25th. The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on Thursday, January 26th.
Good luck, everyone!