What’s the new house look like? How are you going to decorate it? I’ll share a bit about that today. And, let you meet our new kitchen!
I talked about how I am currently drawn to kelly green yesterday. I wanted to see how it may look in the new home, so I threw together a few ROUGH design boards- so suggestions are welcome.
Items that are for sure going to be there – coffee table though the color is optional, pedestal dining table and almond sectional. The rest is up for grabs!
1) Wire chair, striped curtains, arc lamp, barn lights in kitchen, etc. Oh, and that’s the kitchen in the house we are buying.
The greens would all match – I’m just being to lazy to get it all perfect in Photoshop since it’s just rough drafts.
Connected to it are the breakfast room and family rooms. The family room has dark wood floors. The dresser would act as a television stand. The rest is fairly self explanatory.
You can click to enlarge any of the images.
2) Green chairs with a similar fretwork pattern as the coffee table. This simulates a gold coffee table. I know, the Photoshop work isn’t too hot.
3) And, with solid gray curtains, the green coffee table, a chandy in the breakfast room and wire bar stools. Ignore the white, it’s just a wire back. And, they are not to scale.
4) Striped curtains only in family room. A few different accessories and different lighting and stools in the kitchen. (Lights are glass jar style.)
5) With the table being oval instead of round and two woven lights over it. Glass pendant lights (jar style) over island.
6) Different bar stools, curtains and breakfast room lighting.
7) Sisal rug in family room, wheat grass on bar, solid curtains in breakfast as the two ceiling heights are different and the stripes will not line up between the two rooms.
Keep in mind that the sofa is close almond colored. It’s not white.
Remember, you can click any image to enlarge it.
Again, just brainstorming and playing around with it at the moment. But, I’m going to stop here instead of boring you with every possible combination. You get the idea. Do any stand out to you?
What elements do you like? Curtains? Stools? Chairs? Lighting? Colors? Color of coffee table?