I love the rustic feel of chiseled granite countertop edges.
And, I was thrilled to have them in our new house. It looks almost like the granite was just broken off a slab. But, actually, it was hand chiseled.
Now that I have them, I’m not sure I like them. Do you have them? Do you like them?
I keep chipping nails as I reach for a drawer and miss or scraping myself on them.
Want to see another example?
Other granite edge finishes include:
- Full bullnose – Oval edge
- Half bullnose – Curved with a flat bottom
- T-edge -Squared off
- Single waterfall – Curved
- Triple waterfall – Multiple curves like rounded stair steps
- Beveled – Triple cut with a diagonal edge
What edge finish do you prefer? Do you love the chiseled edge?