I’m teaming up with Panyl to offer a $100 gift certificate for their store to a lucky winner!
What is Panyl? Panyl is a company that launched last year to put the creative possibilities of custom furniture finishes in the DIYer’s hands.
If you are familiar with IKEA hacks, like Overlays, this product fits right in to that category. It’s an inexpensive way to make simple furniture look more stylish. Below are examples of how it transformed simple IKEA expedit shelves.
It’s a bit like contact paper, but it is specifically designed to be used on the exterior surfaces of furniture.
PANYL has a built-in, semi-permanent adhesive. After peeling off the paper backing, the adhesive is activated when you press the PANYL down into the surface you are covering. It will stay on as long as you leave it, and won’t spontaneously peel off. However, depending on the surface, you can still remove it later without any leaving residue or causing damage. For this to work, the original surface must be a smooth, flat, hard and impermeable surface such as MDF, glass, or acrylic. If you apply PANYL to a painted or thinly lacquered surface, the finish may peel off if you try to remove the PANYL.
They have the pre-cut PANYLs for Expedit, Framsta, Besta and Ekby, but they also offer PANYL-by-the-foot for the harder-core DIYers who want to do their own cutting and more advanced designs like this chevron pattern or stripes.
To Enter to win the $100 gift certificate:
Visit their site and simply leave a comment on this post telling me what you’d use the panyl’s for if you won.
For additional entries (one extra entry for each of the following):
1. ‘Like’ me on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog letting me know you did.
2. ‘Like’ Panyl on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog letting me know you did.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
5. Pin one of their items on Pinterest and leave a comment here with a link to your pin.
6. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook status and leave a comment here on my blog telling me you did.
The deadline to enter is 5pm on July 25th. The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on July 26th.